Summer School „Democracy Building in Times of War“
Want to make the most of your summer and broaden your professional expertise? Then we have a great offer for you. 24 July – 4 August 2023, FAU will host the Summer School „Democracy Building in Times of War“ in close cooperation with the leading Ukrainian university – Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University.
If you are interested in the topic and would like to deepen your knowledge, take part in the KNU-FAU Summer School where you will:
- broaden your knowledge on such topics as democratization, rule of law, human rights protection, and civil society development in times of war
- take part in interdisciplinary scientific dialogue with experts from Germany and Ukraine (academics, politicians, human rights defenders, and representatives of NGOs)
- work in small groups with students from Ukraine and other European universities
- carry out original scientific research in groups with further publishing the best ones
- participate in guided tours, including the Memorium Nuremberg Trials and the Germanisches National Museum
Act now to seize this opportunity! Participation is free of charge.
Further information can be found here.
To apply, just send your CV, proof of enrolment, and a motivational letter (up to 300 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 18, 2023.